ETHICS GOVERNANCE AND LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
The “Ethics Governance and Leadership” offers an opportunity for developing competences for steering structural changes taking place in public services and thus creating a mind set of governance leading to transparency, accountability, ethical excellence and responsiveness in carrying out organizational functions.
King IV states that, "The establishment and maintenance of an ethical corporate culture requires the governance of ethics, that is, the board should ensure the company has a well designed and properly implemented ethics management process.
The new Organization Act and the King IV Report both point towards ethics as a central issue in business management. If ethics fail, the blame now falls on the shoulders of directors. The workshop underpins such ethical thoughts intended to instill high levels of ethical behaviours in order to bring greater investor confidence, customer loyalty, easier access to capital and attract top talent, all contributing to competitive advantage.
At the end of the workshop, participants are expected to have learnt and understood the following:-
- Fundamental basic principles, rules and standards of Ethics in the contemporary world.
- Ethical Leadership in fostering good governance
- King IV: the role of ethical leadership in corporate governance
- Communication styles and powers of influence to attain ethical behaviours
- Overview of the different strategies and approaches in achieving good governance and stem corruption.
- Role of leadership in promoting good governance
- Developing in leaders the capacity to foster and embed a culture of ethical thinking/decision making in the organization.
- Enhance ethical leadership communication skills through exploration of narrative structures
- Developing greater self awareness and understand other better.
Ethics Committee Members, CEO’s, Executive Secretaries, Director Generals, Board Members, Chief Executives, Legal Secretaries, Senior Officers and those being groomed to assume leadership roles.
- Venue: Mbeya Date: 9th to 11th April, 2018
|Course date:||09-04-2018 8:00 am|
|Course End Date:||11-04-2018 4:00 pm|