The best leader grows on the job and earns the right to lead by coming to understand the role, the responsibilities, the requirements and the people. The best leader practices continual self-development and self-management in the knowledge and skills of leadership. Individual coaching is the best way to improve and leverage leadership productivity and performance. We help mid to senior level professionals “go to the next level” by developing practices and learning tools to improve trust, communication, resolve conflict and their ability to lead teams in productive collaboration.
Our unique Seattle executive coaching approach allows clients to have an active day- to- day partner –often helping clients address team development challenges while they are doing work with their teams. Our career coaching allows professionals to make choices in times of transition that equate to success in the long run and includes important coaching practice for successful interviewing.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
· Developing important skills as a leader, manager, supervisor and coach
· Understand various human behavior models and your role as a leader
· High Performance Leadership: From Control to Empowerment
· Recognize the benefits of coaching
· The Link between Leadership, Team Building and Coaching at work place.
· Identify the role of the coach
· Understand the techniques involved in successful coaching
· Use coaching effectively to improve employee performance
· Recognize and use guidelines for giving positive feedback and constructive criticism.
· Develop team goals based on the business vision
· Develop a plan for coaching an employee.
· A practical and pragmatic approach to coaching and mentoring team members in a performance environment.
· This workshop will not make you an expert coach/mentor, although it will lay a foundation for continued improvement.
· Understand what makes a team effective
· Develop motivational coaching skills and consulting coaching skills
· Develop communication, performance feedback and active listening skills
Deal with difficult team members
Directors, Commissioners, Managers, Supervisors, team leaders and Senior Officers.