Effective Supervisory Skills
The supervisors play an important role in the organization. In the current competitive business environment, supervisors are under pressure to maintain the momentum and make a difference in their work. This will be possible only when the supervisors possess the right skills. This five-day workshop is designed to provide the participants with techniques and skills to enhance their effectiveness as supervisors.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• Apply the relevant principles of management at their workplace
• Effectively manage the organisational resources
• Use effective decision making tools at the workplace
• Apply motivational techniques to enhance employee performance
• Use situational leadership styles to enhance employee performance
• Adopt effective communication techniques to suit their work
• Resolve internal conflicts with ease
• Diagnose problems and analyze difficult interpersonal situations
• Improve listening, communication, and coaching skills
The trainer will use a variety of training methods, including small group discussions, individual reflection, group sharing exercises, case studies, and work related role-play.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, Supervisors, Junior Managers and Team Leaders who wish to improve their people management skills.
Date: 15th to 19th May, 2017
|Course date:||15-05-2017 8:30 am|
|Course End Date:||19-05-2017 4:30 pm|