Effective Management of Discipline at Work Place
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
· Know the essential elements of the discipline procedure
· Use of counseling in a Disciplinary procedure
· Conduct a preliminary Investigation.
· Manage performance issues proactively to minimize the need for formal discipline.
· Conduct a disciplinary interview effectively.
· Manage discipline more effectively in their work area
· Conduct an Effective Disciplinary Appeal
· Issue appropriate warning consistent with organization's policies.
· Prepare and serve a Disciplinary Charge.
The workshop will be conducted via PowerPoint presentations, analyses of short case studies, discussion and role plays based on real life situations.
Executives and senior officers with leadership or supervisory functions. Such officers are CEOs, MDs, Line Managers, HR Professionals, Principals, Directors, Commissioners and anyone with responsibility for managing discipline in the workplace.
|Course date:||22-05-2017 12:00 am|
|Course End Date:||26-05-2017 12:00 am|