Leadership Dynamic for Women Empowerment – VC Based
Course Overview and Description:
Despite greatly increased representation across all sectors and in a wide variety of industries, women still face particular challenges when aspiring to leadership roles in their organizations. This workshop builds on research that identifies the key factors that have proved vital to successful women leaders. It aims to help women develop both their inner confidence to realize their career potential and practical skills required to lead themselves and others effectively. It is a tailor made course that will provide room for sharing and exchange of experiences with other women from Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. It will be run through videoconferencing.
- Handle better some of the special challenges facing women in leadership roles
- Recognize self-limiting behaviors and attitudes and act with more confidence
· Articulate an inspiring vision
- Apply techniques for increasing your visibility and impact at work
- Assert yourself and influence others more effectively
- Create Support to sustain your progress beyond the course
Who Should Attend?
Women who have the potential to take senior roles in their organizations and who would welcome the opportunity to develop their confidence and leadership skills in the uniquely supportive atmosphere of women’s development course
Venue: TaGLA, IFM, Shabaan Robert, Block A,
|Course date:||02-03-2020 9:00 am|
|Course End Date:||06-03-2020 3:00 pm|
|Location||Tanzania Global Learning Agency (TaGLA)|